MRI-MasterBox is the interface between MRI equipment for patient entertainment and fMRI hardware and the one hand and PCs for media and analysis in the control room on the other hand. It runs on battery and converts analog and digital eletrical signals to digital optical signals and can be used in the MRI room.
MRI-MasterBox is essential for the folling equipment:
- Eye-Tracking-Camera: records movement of iris and pupil in the patients eye for task- or stimulus-related fMRI studies.
- IR-Body-Camera: records infrared images and videos of the patient or single parts even in dark rooms.
- MRI-Patienten-Camera: records colored images and videos of the patient. A minimum of room light is requested.
- MRI-Keyboards: different kinds of keyboards are used to receive information from the patient in fMRI studies as well as during normal MRI sessions.
- pressure sensors: analog pressure sensors can be used to study the patient force in a presssing-button situation.
- ECG und EMG: record electrical signals from the heart (ECG) or muscle (EMG).